The following documents are the current, approved policies of MUCH.
At the foot of the page are a series of pieces of guidance, as advised by the Charity Commission, which our organisation will also have due regard for. These will be updated and added to as required.
- Code of Conduct (To be reviewed January 2022)
- Equality and Diversity (To be reviewed September 2021)
- Reserves Policy (To be reviewed October 2021)
- Events Planning Checklist (To be reviewed December 2021)
- Internal Financial Control (To be reviewed December 2021)
- General Data Protection Regulation (To be reviewed December 2021)
- Hire charges (To be reviewed December 2021)
- Safeguarding (To be reviewed December 2021)
- Volunteering (Under development)
Charity Commission recommended guidance
- Disaster Appeals Guidance
- Garden Bridge Trust (1155246)
- Village Halls and Community Centres (RS9)
- Trustees Trading and Tax: how charities may lawfully trade (CC35).